Liturgy & Confession
Saturday Vigil 7.30pm
Sunday: 8.00am, 9.00am (Irish), 10.00am (Family), 11.15am, 12.30pm, 6.00pm
Mass in Polish: the 1st adn 3rd Sunday of each month at 4.30pm
Monday-Friday: 7.00am, 8.00am, 10.00am, 1.00pm, 8.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am, 10.00am
Saturday: 9.30am to 9.55am, 10.30am to 11.30am, 4.00pm to 5.00pm, 7.00pm to 7.25pm and after Vigil Mass (in Polish and English)
First Friday and Eves of Holy Days: 9.30am to 10.00am
- 02 September 2015 by Paschal Tiernan OP, in CommentaryCURE OF A DEAF MUTE A TEXT (MARK 7:31–37) Setting: Outside Judeae 31 The...READ MORE +
- 29 August 2015 by Paschal Tiernan OP, in CommentaryTEXT — Mark 7: 1–8, 14–15, 21–23 — Laws Human and Divine Disciples with Unwashed...READ MORE +
- 22 August 2015 by Paschal Tiernan OP, in CommentaryTEXT: – John 06: 60–71 Reactions to the Bread of Life Discourse A H...READ MORE +
- 02/09/2015in Parish NoticesCOLLECTIONS Offertory €1340Share € 430Parish Env € 235 PPC: New members needed! We invite nominations! Nomination Forms + Information sheets available at back of Church. Completed Nomination Forms should be returned not later than Mon 14th Sept...
- CHALLENGES FACING FAMILIES TODAY Article 2 of 2 Study Document Authors The people who were responsible for the Study Document or Instrumentum Laboris for the XIV Ordinary Assembly for the Synod of Bishops, taking place in October 2015, were the participants at the Third Extraordinary General Assembly of the previous Synod in 2014....
- 29/08/2015in Parish NoticesCOLLECTIONS Offertory €1395Share € 806Parish Env € 217 PARISH FAMILY FUN DAY To-day Sunday 30th August in the Priory Grounds from 2.00pm – 5.00pm. An afternoon of fun for all the family. Come and enjoy bouncy castle; slides, games etc. free of charge. Also stalls, refreshments etc....
- 29/08/2015in Synod on the familyCHALLENGES FACING FAMLIES TODAY Article 1 of 2 There are many challenges facing families in our world today and these will be the basic considerations addressed by the Synod of Bishops when it meets in Rome for three weeks in October (4th to 25th) under the presidency of Pope Francis. The study document of the...
- 29/08/2015in Synod on the familyHELP OUR FAMILIES Pope Francis became pope in March 2013. He has inaugurated quite a few new plans with many developing well. Among these are to be the fruits of his planning for the family, obviously one of his very top priorities. He initiated a Synod of Bishops to study the family and bring about...
2016 - Jubilee of the Foundation of the Order of Preachers
"If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free"
Dominican Web Links:
Church Web Links:
Bible & Theology Web Links:
Publications Web Links: