Liturgy & Confesion
- Sunday Masses
- Saturday Vigil 7.30pm
- Sunday: 8.00am, 9.00am (Irish), 10.00am (Family), 11.15am, 12.30pm, 6.00pm
- Mass in Polish: the 1st adn 3rd Sunday of each month at 4.30pm
- Weekday Masses
- Monday-Friday: 7.00am, 8.00am, 10.00am, 1.00pm, 8.00pm
- Saturday: 8.00am, 10.00am
- Saturday: 9.30am to 9.55am, 11.30am to 12.00noon, 4.00pm to 5.00pm, 7.00pm to 7.25pm and after Vigil Mass (in Polish and English)
- First Friday and Eves of Holy Days: 9.30am to 10.00am
VIEW ALL -
- Friday, 6th March 2015 Venue: Church of the Sacred Heart, Killinarden Time: 8.00pm Theme: The Bahamas. Jesus said to them: “Do you know what I have done to you?”...
- CHILD SAFEGUARDING IN ST. MARY’S PARIS I. We are asking your help to ensure that our Parish and is a place where all children will be cherished. Recently a number of Parish Volunteers (Readers, Ppc, Ministers of Eucharist, Collectors, Servers, Choir Members etc) attended an information meeting with the Diocesan Safeguarding Team. As a follow-up...
- 21/02/2015in Parish NoticesCOLLECTIONS: Offertory € 1252Share € 1480Parish Envelope € 771 LENTEN PROGRAMME AT PRIORY: I. CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE During Lent we will offer 3 evening sessions: “EXPLORING THE REALITY OF MARRIAGE” Wed 25th Feb : Marriage in the Bible. Fr. Wilfrid Harrington,OP Wed 4th March :Marriage from a Ca...
- LENTEN LECTURES by Wilfrid Harrington OP Justice and mercy (26th February) Job: Challenge to hope (5th March) Talking to God (12th March) Death of the Christ: Mark's story (19th March) Four Thursday evenings in Lent at 7.30pm at St. Mary's Priory, Tallaght in Aula Magna...
- 18/02/2015in EventsDuring Lent, we will offer three Wednesday evening sessions on “Exploring the Reality of Marriage”. These will take place on 25 February, 4 March and 11 March, from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. Each session will consist of a presentation that will be followed by a facilitated discussion. Session 1 (25 Feb): Marriage in the Bible (Fr....
- 14/02/2015in Feasts and CelebrationsASH WEDNESDAYWed 18th Feb Beginning of LENT Masses: 7.00am 8.00am 10.00am 1.00pm 8.00pm. Blessed Ashes will be distributed after each Mass. St. Mary's School will be present at 10.00am Mass. Ash Wednesday is a day of Fast and Abstinence....
VIEW ALL -
- 27 February 2015 by Paschal Tiernan OP, in CommentaryTEXT: Mark 9: 2–10 Setting 2 After six days, Jesus took with him Peter and Jame...READ MORE +
- 20 February 2015 by Paschal Tiernan OP, in CommentaryGOSPEL TEXT: Mk. 1: 12–15 Wilderness Temptation 12 The Spirit immediately drove ...READ MORE +
- 14 February 2015 by Paschal Tiernan OP, in CommentaryGOSPEL TEXT: Mark 1:40–45 Leper’s plea 40 And a leper came to him beseeching hi...READ MORE +
Dominican Web Links:
Church Web Links:
Bible & Theology Web Links:
Publications Web Links: