Offertory € 1162
Peter‘s Pence € 747
Parish Env € 435
CHURCHGATE COLLECTION: CONCERN WORLDWIDE
This collection on behalf of Concern will be taken up by a local volunteer
Congratulations to all involved in St. Dominic’s Parish as they celebrate 40 years since the opening of St. Dominic’s Church ( on Sun 20th July 1975) which replaced the ‘Loreto’ prefab Church which served as the ‘Parish Church’ from Dec 1969 until 1972 when the Parish of St. Mary’s, Tallaght was established. In 1975 the Parish of St. Mary’s Tallaght included the area of St. Dominic’s, St. Aengus, and St. Martin de Porres.
WELCOME : BRO. DARRAGH
We welcome Bro. Darragh Mc Nally, OP, Deacon who will be working in St. Mary’s Parish until the end of July. Bro. Darragh has been assigned to work in Tallaght as part of his Summer Pastoral Programme. He looks forward to being ordained to the Priesthood in summer of 2016.