32nd SUNDAY OF THE YEAR (C)
10th Nov 2013
Parish Env: €287
SECOND COLLECTION (Replacing SHARE Collection)
CATHOLIC YOUTH SERVICES OF THE DIOCESE
Your contributions help to fund a number of Youth services provided in the Diocese.
REVIEW OF PRIORY MASS SCHEDULE
At present in consultation with the Parish Pastoral Council, we are reviewing the Mass Schedule. We will be reducing the number of Masses on Sundays and weekdays provided in the Priory, in the near future. Any suggestions/comments welcome.
SPECIAL COLLECTION FOR SYRIA
On Sunday next 17th Nov a national church collection will be taken up at Mass to help with the humanitarian effort in Syria. Trocaire are woerking in partnership with Caritas.
VISITNG THE SICK
The Parish Team are happy to visit the sick at their homes or in hospital. Please let us know. Cntact Priory Office: 01 4048100
Children coming to Church should be in the care of an appropriate adult. A Child should be accomapnied by an adult when using toilet facilities in Priory.
PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL
Items considered :
– Children should always be accompanied by an adult when using Priory Toilet faciltities
– Review of Mass Schedule : Decision to be taken by 1st Dec, with new schedule for 2014
– How to make our Parish welcoming to all: Visitation of Apartment Blocks in Parish
– Preparation for Advent and Christmas – arrangements for Advent Wreath, Jesse Tree,
– Gift Tree, Christmas Crib and Christmas Tree (?)
– Carol Service on Sunday 15th Dec at 4.00pm
– Special Advent Talk by fr. Wilfrid Harrington, OP on Wed 27th Nov at 7.30pm
– Improvements to Church e.g. padding for kneelers
– Working with Parishes of Cluster to address the problem posed by Suicide
– Arrangements for Training workshops on Sat 23rd Nov in the Diocese
– Need for a Fund-raising Committee in the Parish;
– normal Parish income insufficient to pay bills.
Can you help with any of the activities in our Parish? If so please contact any member of the Parish Team or the Parish Pastoral Council