DOMINICAN RETREAT CENTRE INVITES:
- A day of Mindfulness—led by Teresa Larkin, Saturday 17th Jan 2015 from 11am to 3pm
How to handle change and difficulty with Mindfulness and Compassion. Practical steps on how to manage change/transition in our lives. Practical suggestions for dealing with difficult emotions mindfully. Cost: €35 including lunch and teas and coffees. Prior booking essential—places are limited.
Contact Anita 01-4048123 or 4048189 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Circle Dancing dancing—Why not join us for a 6 week introduction to
- nature dnaces where we honour adn express grattitude for the earth, trees and skies
- Folk dances from various traditions around the world. Example Greek, African and native American traditions
- Bach flower remedy dances such as rescue remedy dance and many others.
- Simple dances so no previous dance experience necessary.
Dates: Mon 19th Jan to 23rd Feb 2015, Time: 7.00pm-8.30pm, Cost: €55 for the 6 weeks. €10 non refundable deposit
To secure a place contact Joanne on 086 8972191 or Retreat Centre on 01 4048123